grub-devel

Re: [RFC] Moving from Bazaar (bzr) to git

From: Lennart Sorensen
Subject: Re: [RFC] Moving from Bazaar (bzr) to git
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:16:32 -0400

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 04:57:25AM +0200, Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
wrote:
> No flame-war messages please. You can voice your support pro or
> contra based on convenience for you but please don't transform this
> into flame war.

I didn't intend to.  I was only trying to say I find the interface for
both hard to work with.

I should have phrased it better.

I know some people find git weird.  I suppose it depends what you are
used to.  I sure am happy there exists translations between many of the
systems so you can work with something you like locally.

--
Len Sorensen