grub-devel

Re: Proposition for Add-on

From: SevenBits
Subject: Re: Proposition for Add-on
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 19:28:28 -0500

The way things like this are usually done on mailing lists like this one are that you post a patch file containing the changes that you have made to the entire project, not simply the source file you want included. There are special commands for this, which you can find on the Internet. You also typically put the patch in the body of your message without formatting.

One of the head people on the project will then review it and see if it's worth including. I'm new here myself, but it's important to learn the proper way to do things.

-- SevenBits