grub-devel

RE: RFC Patch [0/2] PXE Add support for proxy DHCP

From: Mroczek, Joseph T
Subject: RE: RFC Patch [0/2] PXE Add support for proxy DHCP
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 00:16:14 +0000

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. I got pulled into a high
priority issue. This patch looks more complex but safer than what I proposed. I
patched against grub2.02~beta2. Hunk #1 appears obsolete. The rest applied
cleanly, but the network came up completely unconfigured.
(net_default_ip=(null) net_default_mac=(null) net_default_server= ) I will poke
at the changes and see if I can figure out where it went sideways.

~joe