grub-devel

Re: Support for TPM measurements on UEFI systems

From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: Support for TPM measurements on UEFI systems
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 01:29:07 +0000

For policy reasons we can't put any TPM code into GNU project. Can we use verifiers framework for this rather than custom hooks? This would allow your code to be a single module that can be put into a separate repo rather than a complex patch set. Verifiers framework is in separate branch verifiers. I didn't look into details of patches. This has to be postponed after release