grub-devel

Re: A thread on grub-bug could need attention

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: A thread on grub-bug could need attention
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 11:50:06 +0100

Hi,

Michel Bouissou wrote:
> So I'm afraid we'll have to wait for season 2 by early march to see the
> continuation of the story ;-)

A classical cliff hanger. :))

> Kind regards and thanks again for all your help and suggestions.

Thanks to you for being a very endurant bug reporter.
And thanks to your son for letting his dad play with the computer.
Mine would have met more resistence.

(I only got one copy of this mail. Probably the Cc: for me.
 The list seems not to work for me as receiver or for the archive
   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2018-02/threads.html
  Michel obviously got my mail from 09:15:42 +0100.
)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas