grub-devel

GRUB 2.04 freeze date announcement

From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: GRUB 2.04 freeze date announcement
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 12:31:40 +0100

Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that the upcoming release of Grub 2.04 is expected in March. In order to prepare the release we would freeze on Monday, March 11, 23:59:59 UTC. From that point no new features are accepted unless there is a very good reason to. We will still accept bugfixes. In fact we kindly ask to test systems and features you care about

All the best from  GRUB maintainers team