gtick-devel

[Gtick-devel] Waterproof Safety Jacket

From: star06
Subject: [Gtick-devel] Waterproof Safety Jacket
Date: 01 Sep 2005 06:57:03 +0800

* We are the manufacturer of Functional Safety Jacket / Water-proof wears / Reflective function and seam taped clothing.
* We offer our garments and fabrics product.
* Our factory can produce your design with competitive price and quality.

* Minimum quantity can be 100 pcs per color with different sizes.

*Fishing Water-proof Jacket Collection

Safety
Reflective
Breathable
Water-proof
Wind-proof
Light weight

All our presented samples are made by our fine quality :

Nylon with White Pu Coated water resistance function.

Fabric with running stock colour : 55 different colours

Apply for all outer wears design as Jacket / Windbreaker / Track Suit / Parka / Rainwears ....

Delivery : fastest can be within 7-10 days. ( depending on the order quantity ).

We can produce goods with customer's logo in embroidery, printing, label.

For more information about our products & ourselves, please visit our websites at http://www.tex-win.com/ , http://www.tex-po.com/ , http://www.sailing-po.com/ , http://www.hunting-po.com/ and http://www.bebe-po.com/.

We would like to invite you to visit our showroom and factory during your next business trip to CHINA OR HONG KONG.

CONTACT :
Mr. Christopher Ho ( HK Mob: (852) 9345 5790 & CN Mob (86) 132 46472480 )
Mr. Terry Choi

* If you have any design need us to make counter samples and quotation, Please send us the further information.
* We can make counter samples and quotation immediatley upon your further inquiry.
* If you want to know our other products range, please contact us by e.mail :address@hidden

Garments Production Factory: Texwin Garments Factory
Industrial Development Zone, Hengsan, Guangning City, Guangdong Province,China
Tel: (86) 758 8651529 Fax: (86) 758 8651342 email: address@hidden Website : http://www.tex-po.com/

*Mirco Fleece Vest Collection