guile-devel-internal

the CVS commit list

From: Michael Livshin
Subject: the CVS commit list
Date: 24 Dec 2000 01:36:41 +0200

not a very important problem, but still:

the address@hidden list is kind of picky lately.  it doesn't send
out any changes made by Keisuke.  and myself, too, or maybe in this
case it's just very very slow (which would be fitting), I dunno.

good night, and merry/happy/super whatever you happen to selebrate,
--mike

--
Don't trust these UNIX people.  They are all demons.  They kill their
parents and fork children.  I don't know how they could do this with