guile-devel-internal

sendmail upgrade on red-bean

From: Lefty Walkowiak
Subject: sendmail upgrade on red-bean
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:39:38 -0700

Hey all,

I just performed an upgrade of sendmail on red-bean.

If you don't notice anything, then nothing is wrong. If you do notice something, then something is probably wrong, so drop me a line:

address@hidden
address@hidden

And I will take care of things.

Additionally, the upgrade was to try to get SMTP-AUTH working. There seems to be some certificate confusion; so SMTP-AUTH is not working.

But AFAIK, everything else is okay?

-Lefty

--
Lefty Walkowiak         <!>       Culture Jam
Free Your Mind          <!>       by Kalle Lasn