guile-devel-internal

Fwd: Got Pills? V|@gra, Valï(u)m , X(a)address@hidden DieT 72604818072

From: Beverly Aguilar
Subject: Fwd: Got Pills? V|@gra, Valï(u)m , X(a)address@hidden DieT 72604818072 kqdvsh
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 04 05:09:15 GMT

Get Vïàgrå, Vãlïûm, Xánåx now!... REALLY EASY!

You can now conveniently and comfortably connect to our doctors and to our pharmacists through the Internet and get PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS EASILY!

We'll have your prescriptions written for you and your medications prescribed quickly and easily from the comfort of your computer.

Meds will be delived overnight via FedEx securely, discreetly and straight to your door.

Start placing your order for meds here

EVERYONE is approved... No forms to fill out... we respect your PRIVACY!

We ship WORLDWIDE!...

uolgftkf gah