guile-devel-internal

Fwd: Need address@hidden > |Valium| # _XANAX_ ( V:|cod|n Pnter:m:in # So

From: weldon jaramillo
Subject: Fwd: Need address@hidden > |Valium| # _XANAX_ ( V:|cod|n Pnter:m:in # Som+a+ cnkiyofojqmg
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:15:21 -0100

We are providing an online solution to finding and receiving prescription medications from the comfort of your own home, you will be able to save money, save time, save yourself from worry, and most of all, save your life! Get the following: \ Som|a| ( P.n.termin # address@hidden = Val+i+um - address@hidden ~ At|address@hidden Plus: X.3nica|, Ambi3.n, S0na.Ta, Fl:3xeril, Ce|'3brex, Fi0.ric3t, Tram:@do|, U:|address@hidden, L3v|.tra, Pr0p3c.ia, Acyc|'0vir, address@hidden, address@hidden:il, address@hidden, A:d|p3x, I0nam.|n, M3ridi.a Experienced reliable service. All we can give, all you can get. Now. http://www.affiliatedrugs.biz. Let the dead Past bury its dead! The lantern gleamed through the gleaming snow And, departing, leave behind us It flutters and murmurs still: