guile-devel-internal

Want to save money on meds?

From: Bryan Peterson
Subject: Want to save money on meds?
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 10:54:59 -0200

How are you?

Thank you for taking a look at our internet pharmacy.
We recently lowered our prices even MORE!
Here is some customer feedback:
Congratulations!! I placed an order on 3-21-04 and received my package on
3-27-04. That is like magic. I have waited and waited for other sites to
deliver and sometimes it shows up and sometimes not. Good for you folks. I
will be spreading your name around.
We offer the best deals on the web on:
Am bie.n, Phe nter.m ine, X.an ax, V ali. um , Via gr a and many more

Order Some H E R E certiorari

http://dsabaus.com/host/email rem ove.asp