guile-devel-internal

Get All Meds. Any Meds You Want Prescriptions Written and Filled Online.

From: Regina Boykin
Subject: Get All Meds. Any Meds You Want Prescriptions Written and Filled Online.
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:32:23 +0500

Hopefully of interest to you,

Did you know that you can conveniently and comfortably connect with our Doctors and Pharmacists through the Internet?

You'll have your prescriptions written and your medications prescribed quickly and easily from the comfort of your own computer.

You'll save money because you aren't subject to a high fee, common with a normal office visit - your questionnaire is done online - not in a Doctor's office.

NO prescription needed!
Our US licensed doctors will fill out the prescriptions online for Free.

Make it easy for you to order meds. Click here.

No more of this.