guile-devel-internal

Victorious in a court battle is just the beginning

From: sabine payne
Subject: Victorious in a court battle is just the beginning
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:15:34 -0300

Money Judgment Processor.
Finally one's own company.
Total work hours flexibility.
Many earning 5,000US to 12,000US per mo.
Professional customer support and assistance.

http://mk.4OO.firstplaceproducts.com/j/
Here for more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

Testimonial from Larry L. I initially started collecting judgments after
being laid off from my job as a bank auditor. From my previous job
experience, I knew what judgments were, however I had no idea of the
tremendous business they would provide me with. As I write this letter to
you, I have just collected another judgment, with my fee being 1,976.28. Not
bad at all for about 15 hours of work. So far this month, I have collected 4
judgments and have earned just over $6,000.  Thanks for helping me get
involved in this business.

I'm going to feed you to the sharks--unless you promise to keep your mouth
shut, retorted the boy. Now, then; decide at once! Which will it be--sharks
or silence? I won't say a word--'pon my honor, I won't! said the sailor
shudderingly
All right; remember your promise and we'll have no further trouble,
remarked Rob, who had hard work to keep from laughing at the man's abject
terror