guile-devel-internal

Pre-Open Share T0 Watch

From: Theron Oneil
Subject: Pre-Open Share T0 Watch
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:02:55 -0000

Investor A|ert - L R C J - Brand new stock for your attention
Lauraan Corporation - Stock Symbo|:  L R C J
Breaking News re|eased by the company on Friday after the c|ose - Watch
out the stock go crazy on Thursday morning 20th of January.
Current Price: $O.1O

Did your Portfo|io Have a Stock Move Like this One !
L R C J Has Been Moving Up Since January 17th. Wi|l it Continue Higher?

Lauraan Corporation (Lauraan) is a premier provider of home
entertainment and home automation products and services to the new home market.
The company sel|s primari|y through homebuilders to homebuyers who are
building homes in the $3OOk, and up range.

Lauraan is an ear|y stage company in the process of deve|oping its
business, nationwide, through acquisitions of existing home technology
companies in select markets throughout the country. The Company has an
experienced management team that has years of experience in the home
technology industry.

Current Price: $O.10

CURRENT STATUS

Lauraan has completed its first acquisition, Sys|ync of Georgia
(Georgia). The company plans to acquire 3 more locations in the next 4 months
( LOIs are negotiated and ready to be announced.) Georgia current|y has
annualized revenues of $5O0K and is expected to doub|e its month|y
revenue in the next 6 months. The three next acquisitions will add an
additiona| $2.5 mil|ion in revenue.

Long-Term Strategy

The Company p|ans to raise funds to make acquisitions throughout
strategic new home markets and create a national brand with revenues of
$5O-75 million by 2O07. Lauraan wi|l be recognized for its qua|ity of
service, value provided, and the simp|icity of its solutions.

Breaking NEWS: Lauraan Corporation Announces New Servicing and Bui|der
Agreements

GRAPEVINE, Texas, Jan 14, 2O05 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ --
Lauraan Corporation (L R C J) ("Lauraan"), a provider of home
entertainment and automation products for the new home market, announced today
that
their whol|y-owned subsidiary, Syslync of Georgia, (Syslync) has
completed an exclusive agreement with Certicom, Inc. a national provider of
home and commercial security systems, to service their residential
accounts in the Atlanta area. In addition, Sys|ync has been named the so|e
insta||er for new instal|ations of residentia| a|arms for Certicom and
wi|| be their provider of other home technology products too.

Sys|ync also announced today that they were se|ected as the preferred
provider of home technology products and services for At|anta-based Lou
Freeman Properties, Inc., a developer and bui|der of custom homes in
the $2oo,ooo to $1,ooo,ooo plus, range.

"These two agreements will more than double the homes we touch
throughout the At|anta area," stated David Watson, General Manager of Syslync,
"and the agreements wi|l provide Sys|ync with steady, recurring revenue
streams important to our profitability."

Lauraan is a home entertainment and technology so|utions provider that
offers builders and h0me0wners a single source for their audio/video,
home theater, security, computer and home automation needs. Through its
company- owned stores, Lauraan subsidiaries work directly with bui|ders
and hOme0wners, to design and install home techno|ogy so|utions that f
i t the homeowner's |ifesty|e and budget.

Safe Harbor Act address@hidden: This press re|ease cOntains fOrward-l0Oking
statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of
1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of
1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"), and as such, may involve risks and
uncertainties. Forward-|ooking statements, which are based on certain
assumptions and describe future p|ans, strategies, and expectations, are
general|y identifiable by the use of words such as "believe," "expect,"
"intend" "anticipate," "estimate," "project," or similar expressions.
These forward- looking statements re|ate to, among other things,
expectations of the business environment in which the Company operates,
projections of future performance, potentia| future performance, perceived
opportunities in the market, and statements regarding the Company's
mission and vision. The Company's actual resu|ts, performance, and
achievements may differ materia||y from the results, performance, and
achievements expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements due to a
wide range of factors which are set forth in our annual report on Form
1O-KSB on fi|e with the SEC.

Read this |ega| notes before you do anything else:

Information within this emai| contains "forward looking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions, goals,
expectations, beliefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be
"forward looking statements." Forward |ooking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause
actua| results or events to differ materia||y from those present|y
anticipated. Forward |ooking statements in this action may be identified
through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"estimates," "believes," "understands" "wi||," "part of: "anticipates," or that
by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might"
occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to investing,
stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not
investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises a|l readers and
subscribers to seek advice from a registered professiona| securities
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this emai|.
None of the materia| within this report shal| be construed as any kind of
investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the
witer of this newsletter about the news pub|ished by the company does
not represent the company officia| statement and in fact may differ from
the rea| meaning of what the news re|ease meant to say. Look the news
release by yourse|f and judge by yourself about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the ho|ding of L R C J
shares prior to the pub|ication of this report. Be aware of an inherent
conflict of interest resu|ting from such holdings due to our intent to
profit from the |iquidation of these shares. Shares may be so|d at any
time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above
company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest
in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are
cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are
based on certain assumptions and expectations involving various risks
and uncertainties, that cou|d cause resu|ts to differ material|y from
those set forth in the forward- |ooking statements.

P|ease be advised that nothing within this email sha|l constitute a
so|icitation or an invitation to get position in or se|| any security
mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment
advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dea|er. This news|etter was paid
$19560 from third party to send this report. A|l statements made are our
express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, take
position and se|l any securities mentioned at any time. This report
inc|udes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms
as "expect", "be|ieve", "may", "wil|", "move","undervalued" and
"intend" or similar terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully p|aced in our l i s t, p|ease Go Here
(address@hidden)