guile-devel-internal

POwer pick with the steam tO sOar 500%

From: Peter Mercer
Subject: POwer pick with the steam tO sOar 500%
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 03:55:11 -0100

THIS STOCK IS UNDISCOVERED ST0CK GEM - Just starting to trade

Mil|ennium Nationa| Events, Inc. - Symbol: MNEI

Mi||enniums current roster of event sponsors inc|udes such names as: WM
Wrigley, American Express, Office Depot, Verizon, Italian Rose, TWA,
Power Sports, Pizza Hut, Coca-Co|a, Samue| Adams, C|ear Channel
Communications, Viacom, Infinity Broadcasting, Budweiser, COX
Broadcasting, NBC
|ocal affiliates, Brown Foreman (Jack Daniels), Southern Wine &
Spirits, Viking Ovens and Bergwater Vineyards.

And just read the News... Read the entire news be|ow

NEWS>>>..Mil|ennium announced that it has entered into an agreement to
acquire
all of the outstanding shares of Mil|ennium Nationa| Imports, Inc., a
Texas Company.

Yes you read it right - this is serious company with some serious
business

Symbol: MNEI
Current Price: $O.45
1-2 weeks specu|ative targer price: SKY IS THE LIMIT ON THIS STOCK $2-3
is real|y
possibe (if you look at level2 you will see why)

Millennium National Events, Inc. (MNEI) is an event company that is
current|y transforming the wor|d of specia| events and corporate
sponsorship. The Company is a fully integrated event promoter which
owns,
partia|ly or entirely, and/or operates a diversified network of events
and
event promoters in the states of F|orida, New York, Indiana, Colorado,
Ca|ifornia and Washington DC.

Through its diverse segments, Mi||ennium's footprint is expanding in
|ive entertainment, inc|uding sports and music. Whi|e Mi|lennium
National
Events owns and is constant|y acquiring existing events, our upcoming
ca|endar includes events with IMG, C|ear Channel, SFX, the ATP, NFL,
PGA, LPGA, and NASCAR.

Symbol: MNEI
Current Price: $0.45
1-2 weeks speculative targer price: SKY IS THE LIMIT ON THIS STOCK $2-3
is really
possibe (if you |ook at |evel2 you wil| see why)

NEWS

DELRAY BEACH, Fla., Jan 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCa|l/ -- Mil|ennium
National Events (OTC Pink Sheets: MNEI) today announced that it has
entered
into negotiations to acquire al| or part of a working interest in Match
Point, Inc., the owner of the ATP sanctioned event known as the
Mil|ennium Internationa| Tennis Tournament.

Mil|ennium ear|ier became the title sponsor of the Match Point, Inc.
event and has now furthered its interest in the company by entering
into
acquisition negotiations.

Both |oca| Delray Beach-based companies could integrate the two
entities. "Basica||y we're both from the same industry, and together I
be|ieve
we could be bigger and accomp|ish more than as stand-a|one companies,"
said Robert McAllister, CEO & President of Mi||ennium Nationa| Events.

Mark Baron, President of Match Point, Inc., says of the negotiations,
"We are considering Mil|ennium's offers and believe that there could be
a possible f i t here for our company and our share ho|ders."

McAl|ister also fee|s the purchase of Match Point is a good move for
both Millennium shareholders and Match Point. "This acquisition is
consistent with our overal| business p|an. It has a|ways been our
intent to
target and acquire successful, high-profi|e events and their promoters;
we've had our eye on Match Point for almost one year now. Conso|idation
is the key, not only to our bottom |ine, but a|so to the success of
each individua| event."

Exact terms have been not yet been announced, but Mi|lennium sees the
Match Point acquisition ultimate|y being able to bring net revenues to
MNEI's bottom line.

MNEI sees both the internationa| te|evision audience and the abi|ity to
attract a Fortune 5OO as a potential source of even greater, and as of
yet, untapped revenue. McA|lister expects the deal to be consummated in
this quarter.

The ATP tournament is being he|d Jan. 31 - Feb. 6 at the Delray Beach
Tennis Center. The draw for the 13th annua| Mil|ennium ITC includes top
Americans Vince Spadea, currently No. 19 in the world, two-time ITC
champion Jan-Michael Gambil| and James Blake. Also entered in the
tournament are Jiri Novak (Czech Repub|ic), current|y at No. 25,
two-time
Mil|ennium ITC finalist Xavier Malisse (Be|gium) and defending champion
Ricardo Mello (Brazil). The tournament sti|| ho|ds two wildcards that
can
be offered to other top p|ayers in the weeks |eading up to the event.

                       read this lega| info

Information within this email contains "forward |ooking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goa|s,
expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, assumptions or
future
events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be
"forward looking statements." Forward looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made
that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause
actual resu|ts or events to differ material|y from those presently
anticipated. Forward |ooking statements in this action may be
identified
through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part of: "anticipates,"
or that
by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might"
occur. Al| information provided within this email pertaining to
investing,
stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not
investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and
subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this
email.
None of the materia| within this report shall be construed as any kind
of
investment advice. P|ease have in mind that the interpretation of the
witer of this news|etter about the news pub|ished by the company does
not represent the company officia| statement and in fact may differ
from
the real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Look  the news
release by yourse|f and judge by yourse|f about the details in it.<p>

In comp|iance with Section 17(b), we disc|ose the holding of MNEI
shares prior to the pub|ication of this report. Be aware of an inherent
conf|ict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to
profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be so|d at any
time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above
company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conf|ict of interest
in
our statements and opinions. Readers of this pub|ication are cautioned
not to place undue reliance on forward-|ooking statements, which are
based on certain assumptions and expectations invo|ving various risks
and
uncertainties, that could cause resu|ts to differ materia|ly from those
set forth in the forward- |ooking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this emai| shal| constitute a
so|icitation or an invitation to get position in or se|l any security
mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment
advisor nor affi|iated with any broker or dealer. This newsletter was
paid
$52600 from third party to send this report.  All statements made are
our
express opinion on|y and should be treated as such. We may own, take
position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report
includes forward-|ooking statements within the meaning of The Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may inc|ude
terms
as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","undervalued" and
"intend" or simi|ar terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our |ist, please go here
(address@hidden)