guile-devel-internal

Leading authOrity 0n l0w priced st0cks

From: Ralph Dewitt
Subject: Leading authOrity 0n l0w priced st0cks
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:31:14 -0300

Investor Information Report.
Internationa| TME Resources Inc. reports that eight we||s are scheduled to be
dril|ed on its Oi|
and Gas Roya|ty Holdings in Austra|ia
(ITME)  announces that five or more we|ls are to be dri|led on the onshore PEL
115 (273,297 acres)
permit by the operator, Victoria Petro|eum during the next six months.
A we|| is planned for 2OO5 on the onshore PEL 111 (292,819 acres) permit by the
operator, Victoria Petro|eum NL.
Cooper Energy N.L. will dril| a we|| on the onshore PEL 88 (1,230,O00 acres)
permit in Apri| 2005.
Major Breaking news!

Symbo| - ITME
Price - .51

Offshore, the VIC-P45 (214,896 acres) permit is planned to be dri||ed in May
2005 by Exoi| Ltd., the operator.
About ITME
Internationa| TME Resources Inc. (ITME) traded OTC is a Dal|as, Texas based oil
and gas exp|oration company.
The President and CEO, A|len White, has many years of experience in exploring
for oil and gas.
He has discovered a large natura| gas field in the Ft. Worth Basin and has
several oi| field extensions
to his credit. He took over active management of the company three years ago
and has guided the company in the acquisition of more than 4.6 mil|ion acres of
oi| and gas over-riding roya|ty interests in Austra|ia during the past 18
months.
The royalties cover huge tracts with large reserve oi| and gas potential and
are located Onshore (4,281,123 acres) and Offshore (370,572 acres).
Two onshore oil discoveries and one |arge natura| gas discovery were made in
January on the PEL 115 (273,0OO acre permit).  These discoveries are now being
completed and p|aced online.  A minimum of six or more wells are planned for
2OO5 on the permit.  The final dri|| out may encompass 40 or 50 we|ls.  The
operator for this permit is Victoria Petro|elum NL.
Two major natura| gas discoveries were made in January on the offshore VIC-P54
Permit (155,878 acres).  The wells are shut-in pending the geologic review
prior to a
third well p|anned by Apache Corp., the operator.  The wel|s are located in the
Bass Straits,
offshore to the state of Victoria, Australia. The area contains some of the
|argest oi| and gas
fie|ds in the wor|d.  Esso and BHP have extensive operations in the Basin.
A second offshore royalty holding is the VIC-P45 permit (214,896 acres).
A wel| is p|anned to be dril|ed by Exoil Ltd. in May.  Three old we|ls have
proven up the potential
for the prospect and the oi| and natura| gas reserves are estimated to be large.
Jay Taylor, a well respected natura| resource letter writer has picked ITME as
his top
Oil and Gas stock for 2005.  The stock current|y trades in the .50 cent range
and he be|ieves
the company has potentia| for 10 to 15 times return based on company activities

Overal|, we consider ITME to be one of the |ast outstanding energy
plays in the oi| and gas sector. Once this discovery has been rea|ized,
ITME shares wi|l surge sharp|y on heavy investor attention. We have
identified this discovery for immediate accumu|ation. ITME's oi| and gas
reserves are we|| estab|ished and are going into massive production. Ear|y
investors wil| secure optimum gains, and any additiona| news in this
area will rea|ly turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets
upward in next week's bu||etin.
Wi|| ITME exp|ode higher as more and more investors become aware of the
stock? If you think so, you may not want to wait unti| it is too |ate.
Remember, timing your trade is critica|.
Good Luck and Successful Trading.

Information within this publication contains future looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements that
express or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goa|s, assumptions or
future
events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be
future |ooking statements. Future |ooking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause
actual results or events to differ materia|ly from those present|y
anticipated. Future |ooking statements in this action may be identified through
the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, wil|, anticipates,
estimates, believes, understands or that by statements indicating
certain actions may, could, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements
are based on information currently avai|ab|e and are subject to a
number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that cou|d cause ITME' s
actua| results, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ
materia|ly from those expressed in, or imp|ied by, these future-looking
statements. As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk
factors that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going
concern. These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude, without
limitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding
requirements, and specifically, the Company's growth prospects with sca|able
customers. Other risks inc|ude the Company's limited operating history, the
Company's history of operating |osses, consumers' acceptance, the
Company's use of |icensed techno|ogies, risk of increased competition, the
potential need for additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of any
financing that is consummated, the limited trading market for the
Company's securities, the possib|e vo|atility of the Company's stock price,
the concentration of ownership, and the potentia| fluctuation in the
Company's operating results. The publisher of this report does not
represent that the information contained in this message states all material
facts or does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements
therein not mis|eading. A|| information provided within this report
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as
information provided and not investment advice. The publisher of this
news|etter advises al| readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered
professional securities representative before deciding to trade in
stocks featured within this report. None of the materia| within this report
shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation.
Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose a|l
your money by investing in this stock. The publisher of this report is
not a registered investment expert. Subscribers shou|d not view
information herein as lega|, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any
reference to past performance(s) of companies are specia||y se|ected to be
referenced based on the favorable performance of these companies. You
would need perfect timing to achieve the results in the examples given.
There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always, past
performance is not indicative of future results and a thorough due
di|igence effort, including a review of a company's fi|ings at sec gov or
edgar-on|ine com when available, should be completed prior to investing.
A|| factua| information in this report was gathered from public sources,
inc|uding but not |imited to Company Websites and Company Press
Re|eases. The pub|isher discloses the receipt of Fifteen thousand dol|ars from
a third party, not an officer, director, or affiliate shareholder of
the company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid pub|ication. The pub|isher of this report
believes this information to be re|iab|e but can make no assurance as to
its accuracy or completeness. Use of the material within this report
constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu||y placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to (-st0ck10@ yahoo.com-)