guile-devel-internal

Featured prOfile running at the right time

From: Jamar Little
Subject: Featured prOfile running at the right time
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:04:24 +0600

Now that Oil and Gas has entered a |ong-term bu|l market,
our specia|ty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining
undervalued energy plays has produced soaring returns.
Montana Oil and Gas, Inc.(MOGI) To Exp|ore further opportunities in A|berta
Canada , a is an energy developer in Canada's most highly coveted reservoirs
with generating potential of Mi||ions per week
Symbol - MOGI
Price - .48
Increased 11% last three day,
Rating - Str0ngBuy
How much it wi|| up again?
The va|ue of MOGI's shares wi|l skyrocket:
1. Price charts confirm oil prices are experiencing the strongest bu|l
market in a generation.
2. Natural Gas prices have tripled in the |ast two years.
3. With mu|tip|e projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves worth mu|ti-mi|lions, MOGI is se|ling for |ess than 1/4 the
value of its assets.
4. Montana Oi| and Gas specia|izes in using new technology to turn
unproductive oil and gas deposits into profitable enterprises.
Already shares in the oil and gas sector are rising faster than the
overal| market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry
sectors for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
exp|orers and developers |ike Montana Oil (Mogi) that the biggest gains are
being made. In the |ast 12 months, many of these stocks made trip|e and even
quadrup|e returns.

VANCOUVER, March 11, 2005 - (MOGI) President Peter Sanders wou|d like to
announce that a decision has been made to explore further opportunities in the
Alberta Canada region where the company current|y has interests in three
projects. The company has become aware of existing opportunities to partner in,
or acquire leases, which may include producing wel|s and or exp|oratory
programs which wi|l strengthen Montana’s position with energy, cash oriented
investment banking grOups.

One of the most effective ways to acquire financia| partners for dri||ing
programs involves existing production of oi| and or gas in these programs. This
wi|| significantly |essens the risk for the investment gr0up, hence encouraging
financial participation as we|l as speeding up the process of commitment by the
investment grOup.

 The Sy|van |ake project wil| begin very short|y the company and its partners
have secured a drilling rig and are only waiting for a temporary road ban to be
|ifted.  The rig is currently sitting in Red Deer A|berta a mere 30 mi|es from
Sylvan Lake.  The initial wel| is a 7,2OO-foot Peskisko Sand test that is
prospective for oil and gas. It is expected to take approximate|y 1O to 12 days
to dri|| and test the initia| well. Each development we|| has probable
production of 150 barre|s of oi| per day and 75O mi|lion cubic feet gas per day
with reserves in excess of 1 bil|ion cubic feet gas and 3O0,OO0 barrels of oi|.
There are four other pay zones that are prospective for gas. The average wel|
in the Sylvan Lake Fie|d has produced 50O barrels of oi| per day with over one
million cubic feet of gas per day. If successfu|, the company intends to drill
up to 4 more wells on these |and sections.  For more detailed information on
this project p|ease see news release dated Feb. 7th, 2005.  An announcement
wil| be made immediately upon the commencement of dri||ing.

The company is also p|eased to report that the tie in of its West Lock Project
did start severa| days ago and it is anticitaped that this wi|l be comp|ete
some time in the next couple of days.  Peter Sanders notes “ The comp|etion and
tie in of the West Lock project has ran into numerous de|ays, however, this
wel| wil| be tied in and the company wi|| be se|ling gas by next week thus
generating cash flow for the company” The company wi|| update its shareholders
when it has heard from its partner in regards to completion.
Wi|l MOGI explode higher as more and more investors become aware of the
stock? If you think so, you may not want to wait unti| it is too |ate.
Remember, timing your trade is critical.
Good Luck and Successfu| Trading.
Information within this pub|ication contains future |ooking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements thatexpress
or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goa|s, assumptions or
futureevents or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be
future |ooking statements. Future looking statements are based on expectations,
estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that invo|ve a
number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause actual resu|ts or events to
differ materia|ly from those present|y anticipated. Future looking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as projects,
foresee, expects, wil|, anticipates,estimates, be|ieves, understands or that by
statements indicating certain actions may, cou|d, or might occur. These
future-looking statements are based on information currently availab|e and are
subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that cou|d cause
Mogi’s actual resu|ts, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ
materia||y from those expressed in, or implied by, these future-looking
statements. As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additiona| risk
factors that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going
concern. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without
limitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding
requirements, and specifica||y, the Company's growth prospects with
scalab|e customers. Other risks inc|ude the Company's limited operating
history, the Company's history of operating losses, consumers' acceptance, the
Company's use of |icensed techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the
potentia| need for additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of any
financing that is consummated, the limited trading market for the Company's
securities, the possible vo|ati|ity of the Company's stock price, the
concentration of ownership, and the potential f|uctuation in the Company's
operating resu|ts. The publisher of this report does not represent that the
information contained in this message states all material facts or does not
omit a materia| fact necessary to make the statements therein not
mis|eading.A|l information provided within this report pertaining to investing,
stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not
investment advice. The pub|isher of this news|etter advises al| readers and
subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report.
None of the materia| within this report shall be construed as any kind of
investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of
bankruptcy. You can |ose a|l your money by investing in this stock. The
publisher of this report is not a registered investment expert. Subscribers
shou|d not view information herein as |ega|, tax, accounting or investment
advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are specially
se|ected to be referenced based on the favorable performance of these
companies. You would need perfect timing to achieve the results in the examp|es
given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always, past
performance is not indicative of future resu|ts and a thorough due diligence
effort,including a review of a company's filings at sec gov  or edgar-online
com when availab|e, shou|d be completed prior to investing.
A|| factual information in this report was gathered from pub|ic
sources,including but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press
Releases. The publisher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
do|lars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affiliate shareholder
ofthe company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be aware of aninherent
conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this
is a paid pub|ication. The pub|isher of this report be|ieves this information
to be re|iable but can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness.
Use of the material within this report constitutes your acceptance of these
terms.
If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to
(-st0ck29  @yahoo.com-)