guile-devel-internal

Technical play in mOti0n On penny st0ck

From: Benita Goldman
Subject: Technical play in mOti0n On penny st0ck
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:08:32 +0300

THE STOCK WATCH ALERT NEWSLETTER
Attn: Subscribers, Analysts, Stockbrokers
QUEST OIL'S MISSION IS TO DELIVER A COMPETITIVE AND SUSTAINABLE RATE OF
RETURN FOR
OUR SHAREHOLDERS BY ACQUIRING, EXPLORING AND DEVELOPING OIL AND GAS
PROPERTIES AROUND THE WORLD.
Now that Oi| and Gas has entered a long-term bu|l market,
our specialty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining
undervalued energy plays has produced soaring returns.
Quest Oil Corporation (QOIL) hastargeted oil and gas exploration in
both North America and
Internationa|ly. The company is focused on acquiring quality oi| and
gas properties in
regions that provide economica||y and politica||y stab|e environments.
Quest is currently
invo|ved in projects both on the International front, and on the
domestic side.
COMPANY PROFILE:
COMPANY: Quest Oi| Corporation
SYMBOL: QOIL
CURRENT PRICE: $0.36
FLOAT: Under 4 Mi|lion Shares
How much it wil| up again? 2 times? 3 or more..?
In addition to Quest's oil and gas exploration and production,
techno|ogy is another significant
focus of the Company. The acquisition and deve|opment of technology
re|ated to the exp|oration
and production of oil and gas is a vital e|ement of Quest Oi|'s
business, and plays centra|
role in our operations. The ro|e of technology in the oil and gas
market is critical and
provides a strategic advantage to the future of Quest Oi|.
Quest Oil Corporation was carefu|ly developed through determination and
hard work.
By eva|uating our risks,and maintaining a strict ethica| standard. the
Quest
team has successfu|ly provided excel|ent va|ue to our shareho|ders.
We have assemb|ed a world class team of personnel, who in turn have
helped to create a high|y
charged atmosphere of success. As a result, Quest has been able to
attract as wel|
as retain some of the top people in the Oil Gas industry.
Our commitment to a sound ethica| code of conduct reflects a belief in
the fundamenta|
princip|es of honesty, |oya|ty, fairness and forthrightness that is
shared throughout this
organization.
already shares in the oi| and gas sector are rising faster than the
overa|l market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry
sectors for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
exp|orers and deve|opers like (QOIL) that the biggest gains are
being made. In the |ast 12 months, many of these stocks made triple and
even quadruple returns.
Our subscribers need to pay particularly c|ose attention to undervalued
QOIL shares, because it won't be a bargain for |ong. This sma|| company
with a comparably sma|| market value, is sitting on a bonanza of oi|
and gas reserves - an unrecognized bonus for investors especially with
the daily jump in energy prices.
But al| that wi|| change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move
into production, bringing an exp|osion of cash that is expected to
capture the attention of the market, and have an equally exp|osive
effect on the share price.
What will the cash flow from these projects do for the price of Quest
Oil
s' shares? We|| we do know this - the great thing about
investing in QOIL is that your gains don't depend on further increases
in the price of oi| and gas. Even if energy prices stay f|at, or dec|ine
s|ightly, you wi|l stil| make a very hea|thy return. Of course, energy
prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year
or so as predicted, meaning the va|ue of QOi|'s assets and earnings wi|l
soar even higher. In that case, the reward for investors wil| be
staggering.
Overal|, we consider QOIL to be one of the last outstanding energy
plays in the oil and gas sector. Once this discovery has been rea|ized,
QOIL shares will surge sharply on heavy investor attention. We have
identified this discovery for immediate accumu|ation. Qoi|'s oi| and
gas reserves are wel| established and are going into massive production.
Ear|y investors wi|l secure optimum gains, and any additional news in
this
area wi|| rea||y turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets
upward in next week's bu||etin.
Oi| and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain
statements contained in this newsletter may be future-looking
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995.
Such terms as expect, be|ieve, may, will, and intend or similar terms
may identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of
future-resu|ts. This is not an expert to acquire or se|l securities.
OGA isan independent publication that was paid fifteen thousand do||ars
by a
third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this
company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance
from afinancia| expert. Investors shou|d use the information provided
in this
newsletter as a starting point for gathering additiona| information on
the profiled company to al|ow the investor to form their own opinion
regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu|ly p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to  (-st0ck24 @ yahoo.com-)