guile-devel-internal

Work hard and earn limitless income-While having fun

From: marilu reed
Subject: Work hard and earn limitless income-While having fun
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 19:53:11 +0000

Full Time Pay-Part time hours
Become your employer.

Control when you want to go on a holiday.
Work from your house or office.

A substantial number of our members earn 5,000US to 12,000US per mo.
Substantial profit processing Money Judgments.

Outstanding customer support and assistance.

Please copy and paste the following link into your browser to review this
powerful concept.

Here for web site -->>           spicelifeproducts.com/b/

For more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

Testimonial from Keith M.  I guess I'm what you would call pretty
aggressive guy, but after regarding your course, I was able to secure 85
judgments to work on in my first month of doing business. The amount of
business out here is unreal. I recently collected a judgment larger than the
one on your website. If you ever have any referral cases in my area, just
let me know. Thanks a million!

He passes a considerable part of his life in the struggle to procure food,
to prepare it properly, and in the act of eating. This is not right
Your body can not be very valuable to you if all your time is required to
feed it