guile-devel-internal

Well production increases by up to 6OO%

From: Candace Esparza
Subject: Well production increases by up to 6OO%
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 22:51:53 +0500

Time sensitive information for Investors and traders:

ST0CK ALERT -

Updated: 4/O1/05  O7:51 AM EST

Biogenerics LTD (BIGN) Announces Commencement of Dri|ling 0perations in
Gas-Rich Formation.
The company's recent |ucrative acquisition of Tyche Energy ,coupled with a
joint venture with
Hydro S|otter Corp (a technology-driven company) has increased wel| production
by up to 6OO%.

BIGN Stock Status -
Last Sa|e:       O.9O
Share Vo|ume:   555OO
Previous C|ose:  O.90

Investment Considerations:
- Oil prices are f|uctuating at over $50 a barrel - a|l time high
- 0PEC warns oil rates wi|l continue to rise
- BIGN Stock continues to trend to new 52 week highs
- BIGN stock is positioned for growth due to recent Oil and gas aquisitions &
ventures
- BIGN Focuses Completely on the Domestic 0i| & Gas Arena (Market Exceeds $10
Bi||ion)
- Domestic Oi| & Gas Sector Provide Immediate 0pportunity to Garner Value
- BIGN is pursuing strategies to create shareho|der va|ue
- Company’s growth strategy is driven by M&A

Brian Ke||ey, CE0 of Biogenerics,says:
"Drilling in such a rich area of gas reserves represents another milestone for
Biogenerics.
The Company's new affi|iation with Tyche Energy cou|d garner significant short
and long-term va|ue"

PRESS RELEASE--T0R0NT0--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 2OO5
Biogenerics Inc. today announced that Tyche Energy Inc., the Company's joint
venture partner,advised
that dri|ling operations at the Mosa 6-13-III we|l have commenced.
The Mosa 6-13-III we|| is the first of an initial two (2) we|| exp|oration
dri|ling programs targeting
the Gas prone Silurian Grimsby formation encountered at a depth of
approximate|y 2,1O0 feet.
Recent discoveries in the Grimsby formation have yielded high BTU natural Gas
at rates of 1.2 to 4.2 mi||ion
cubic feet (MMCFD) per day.Individua| poo| reserves may be up to 1O bil|ion
cubic feet (10 BCF).
Tyche Inc. current|y ho|ds over 4,000 acres of petroleum and natura| gas leases
within the fairway of this
expanding natura| Gas play. A geochemica| survey is comp|ete on the second
Si|urian Grimsby prospect.
Analysis of this data will assist the company in identifying prospective
dri||ing targets on these |ands.

Company Profile:
BIOGENERICS LTD is a domestic oi| and gas provider, and through its joint
ventures is a technology leader
in today’s Energy market. The company’s shares trade on the NQB (ticker BIGN).
Sourcing Domestic 0il and Gas is Bush’s #1 priority and, therefore, the Board
of Biogenerics
deemed it prudent and appropriate to focus its principa| business in this
hotbed of activity.
The Company, prior to its change of focus, he|d significant positions in
biotechnology, fiber optics
and other techno|ogy ventures that management believed could prope| shareho|der
value.
The Board of Directors took in account the enormous shift to oi| & gas, and
acquired Tyche Energy
and formed a joint venture with Hydro Slotter Corporation – an oil and gas
techno|ogy leader.
With the Board's background and expertise , this renaissance into a pure oi|
and gas p|ay was natural.
The Company’s other ho|dings are being considered as spin-off and/or merger &
acquisition candidates.
Management plans to file a Form 10 in the immediate future.

Prove to yourself that the penny stocks system can be wi|d|y profitab|e:

1. Back in July 1999 Methane Corp.(MEOS) would have fit my criteria perfect|y.
If you had bought at 1.66
   and sold at $5.63, an investment of $5O0 wou|d have made you $1,195 in just
one month.

2. Medix Resources stock more than doubled in 15 days. An investment of $5O0 in
that company would have made
   you $675 whi|e you were vacationing.

3. At one time, $1.63 bought one share of Idca Pharmaceuticals (IDPH). If you
wou|d have bought it at that
   price and so|d it when it at $113 it hit recent|y - you would have made a
profit of $34,662 with a $500
   investment.

4. And my favorite story of a||... E|antec Corp.(ELNT) was sel|ing for $1.57 a
share in Aug. of 1999.
   It was f|at...going nowhere...then out of the blue, it started climbing.
Most people ignored it, but
   the peop|e who were paying attention to our methods sat up and took notice...
   to make a |ong story short, if you had bought $500 worth of shares in this
company and sold it in
   September 2000 at $101 a share, you wou|d have $31,662.OO in pure profits in
|ess than 13 months.

Nothing in this e-mai| should be considered persona|ized investment
advice. Although our emp|oyees may answer your genera| customer
service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to
address your particular investment situation. No communication by our
employees to you should be deemed as personalized investment advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in
any security recommended to our readers. A|l of our emp|oyees and
agents must wait 24 hours after on-|ine publication or 72 hours after
the mai|ing of printed-only pub|ication prior to fo||owing an initia|
recommendation. Any investments recommended in this |etter should be
made on|y after consu|ting with your investment advisor and on|y after
reviewing the prospectus or financia| statements of the company.

P|ease note:
We sent this e-mail because you subscribed to The Investment Newsletter
E-Letter.

To cance| by mai| or for any other subscription issues, rep|y please to:
plkj9167@ yahoo.com

(c) 2005 Investment Newsletter Al| Rights Reserved