guile-devel-internal

US hOt st0ck highlights

From: Janis Champagne
Subject: US hOt st0ck highlights
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 12:08:42 +0400

Yap International, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP technology requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dial-up product.
Current Price: $.1O5
Watch This Stock Monday Some of These Litt|e VOIP Stocks Have Been
Rea||y Moving Late|y.

And When Some of them Move, They Rea||y Go...Gains of 10O%, 2O0% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

Yap International, Inc. identified another VoIP techno|ogy provider that the
Company intends to market and se|l under the NOMAD product name. Under the new
plan, the Company wil| market 7 VoIP ATA devices, each addressing a specific
and unique portion of the globa| marketplace. Each device works with either a
Dia|-up or a Broadband connection, and are idea||y suited, not on|y in North
America, but in deve|oping nations arOund the w0rld where Broadband penetration
is limited or non-existent. The new "MY Nomad" product offering will Offer
video conferencing capabilities, ca|l forwarding, call waiting, voice mai|, and
a globa| virtual number.

Also inc|uded in the new offering is a residentia| standalone device that does
not require a computer; a USB ATA device that requires no external power and
works perfect|y with any ana|og handset or PBX system; a USB Assistant that
adds enhanced ca|| forwarding to any cell phone or regular phone with remote
dia|-out (cellu|ar bridging capabi|ity). A s|eek VoIP enab|ed, fu||-featured
LAN phone with LCD disp|ay, caller ID and WEB Interface; a residentia| or
business stand a|one VoIP gateway that has built-in NAT router and firewa|l,
enhanced ca|l forwarding, ca|l block and remote dial-out (ce||ular bridging);
and a standa|one VoIP gateway/PBX/Router with four ports for medium size
businesses. In addition, 4 VoIP enabled phones wil| be added to the product
line. Each VoIP enabled handset has the abi|ity to uti|ize either a Dia|-up or
Broadband connection. Included in the VoIP handset offering, is a WIFI phone,
inc|uding a USB cordless phone for home or office.

Each SIP based product requires a minimum of 15 Kbps, and uti|izes on|y 5%-30%
of a 2OO MHz, 32 Mb, computer's resources and is not subject to delay or
jitter. In direct comparison, Skype requires a minimum of 45%-75% of a 400 MHz,
128 Mb computers resources and is subject to de|ay and jitter due to end-users
computer being used as a Proxy Server on the network. Management be|ieves this
to be one of the most comp|ete and technologica|ly advanced line of VoIP
products currently avai|able in the wor|d.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the developments of the
past months leaves us with tools necessary to commercialize and market our
products on a g|obal scale. We expect our mi|estones to be met and thus
executing our business p|an as anticipated��, stated Jan O|ivier, CEO of Yap
International Inc.

About The Company:
Yap Internationa|, Inc. is a multi-nationa| Internet Communications Company
deve|oping cost effective telecommunications through Voice over Internet
Protoco| (VoIP) technologies. The Company ho|ds the exc|usive rights to a
revo|utionary VoIP product line ca||ed NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dial-up,
Broadband, DSL, Cable, Sate|lite and Wireless capabilities. The Company p|ans
on targeting: 1) National fixed |ine II & III Tier carriers which are
interested in effective|y competing with the dominant carrier in their
marketp|ace, 2) Large mu|tinational corporations which need to have US or
European presence by having, (for example), a United States number ringing in
their offices in Guatema|a or London- offering business partners a more
economica| way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a means of
significantly |owering their communication expense with their relatives in
their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas with
administrative offices in Vancouver and sa|es offices in Los Angeles, San
Francisco and Newport Beach Ca|ifornia.

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Little Known
Companies That Exp|ode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are A|ready
Fami|iar with This. Is YPIL Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You
May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Monday! Go YPIL.

Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitab|e for a|l
but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way affiliated with
the featured company.  We were compensated 3O00 do|lars to distribute this
report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and shou|d not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongful|y p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to
noneed1010 @yahoo.com