guile-devel-internal

Fw: FYI

From: Tracey Dickson
Subject: Fw: FYI
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 23:21:01 +0600

THIS HAS BEEN OUR CLOSING EFFORT

We have endevored to speak to you on quite a few occasions and now is the time to respond!

Your current financial loan situation enables you for up to a 3.10% lower rate.

However, since our previous attempts to speak to you have failed,
this will be our final attempt to finalize for you the lower rate.

Please finish this final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your submission now.

Submission Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.