Re: Guile C preprocessor

From: Dirk Herrmann
Subject: Re: Guile C preprocessor
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:28:43 +0100 (MET)

On 13 Dec 2000, Neil Jerram wrote:

> Maybe it would be better to consider adding type declaration and
> autogeneration of argument validation code as an incremental evolution
> of the existing snarfing macros, or of the improved set?

Yes, that would be better.  We have first to see how to reflect the change
to the new environment system in the improved snarfing macros.

> What is the status of the new set of snarfing macros, BTW?  Last I
> remember we decided that they should wait until post 1.4 - or was that
> post 1.5?

post <the new environments have taken over>.  However, as you may have
noticed, I am working towards this change.  The recent changes to the
symbol implementation are a step in that direction.

Best regards,
Dirk Herrmann