guile-aclocal.sh looks broken.

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: guile-aclocal.sh looks broken.
Date: 14 Apr 2002 22:29:42 +0200

Hi,

we use the script guile-aclocal.sh as a wrapper for aclocal.  It
should make sure that aclocal uses the *.m4 files distributed with
Guile in preference to the ones installed in the system.

I think it is broken, tho.  It will definitely be broken when we use
automake 1.6.

Ultimately, aclocal is invoked as

    aclocal --acdir=$temp -I .

but guile.m4 is no longer in ".".  It has been moved to guile-config.

Also, for automake 1.6, a single "acdir" does not seem to suffice.

I propose to fix this situation by removing guile-aclocal.sh
altogether, moving qthread.m4 into guile-config and invoking aclocal
as

    aclocal -I guile-config

from autogen.sh.  Also, we need to put

    ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = -I $(top_srcdir)/guile-config

into every Makefile.am

OK?