MEMOIZE_LOCALS

From: Dirk Herrmann
Subject: MEMOIZE_LOCALS
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:46:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

guile supports(?) to disable caching of local variable positions by
undefining the macro MEMOIZE_LOCALS.  First, I doubt that anybody makes
use of this option.  Second, I doubt that it will actually work to simply
undefine MEMOIZE_LOCALS, since I don't think it is being tested.

I would like to simply remove this option, making caching of local
variable positions mandatory.  Comments?

Best regards,
Dirk Herrmann