C++ Embeded GOOPS interpreter

From: Laurent Marzullo
Subject: C++ Embeded GOOPS interpreter
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:35:54 +0200

Hello,

I would like to write a C++ Application which will use a GOOPS
interpreter.

The C++ application will provide a set of class that could
be used in a scheme programme.

For example, I would like to provide:

class MyClass
{
    public:
        MyClass( int p );
        void SayHello( void );

    private:
        int   m_private;
};

(Perhaps the class above could be seen as:
(define-class <MyClass> ()
    (p #:init-value 0))

and to be able to write in scheme:

(define my_object (make <MyClass> #:p 5 ))

I've take a look at SWIG to generate wrapper function etc, but
it does not use GOOPS even with -c++ option ?
Is there any doc where I could find information of how to write C++
code to provide C++ class access in scheme ?

Thanks

--
Laurent Marzullo <address@hidden>