Re: lazy-handler-dispatch and debug-on-error

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: lazy-handler-dispatch and debug-on-error
Date: 17 Nov 2003 21:13:59 +0000

    Paul> FWIW, the definition of lazy-handler-distpatch itself
    Paul> already looks a lot like that lambda.  It appears that you
    Paul> can set default-lazy-handler inside the REPL to get the
    Paul> desired effect.

Yes, that's what I did before.  But that required a new variable
`default-default-lazy-handler', which set me wondering what the
original design was.

1. lazy-handler-dispatch set!able, with
   default-lazy-handler holding the default value
   (with a minor coding error in the REPL code)

Or...

2. lazy-handler-dispatch fixed
   default-lazy-handler set!able, with
   (non-existent) default-default-lazy-handler holding the default
   value

I thought that 1 was more likely.