New Guile maintainers

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: New Guile maintainers
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:16:05 +0000

A slightly belated announcement, but ...

Ludovic Courtès and I have been appointed as additional Guile
maintainers by the GNU project.  This means that the full set (of
Guile maintainers) is now Marius, Ludovic and me.

Very broadly, the maintainers' brief is to focus on doing whatever
makes Guile better, in particular within the context of the GNU
project as a whole.  I will follow up with my take on that, in a new
thread, in the next week or two.