Re: guile-1.8.4 build failed on Leopard.

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: guile-1.8.4 build failed on Leopard.
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:40:34 -0400

I intend to get around to fixing guile building from pkgsrc on mac os x,
but have not.  Someone in my group when working on amanda I think found
that 10.5 libtool was messed up.  So you might try pkgsrc (at
pkgsrc.org) and build guile and see what happens - I suspect it builds
libtool from pkgsrc and that one is ok.  But I could be totally off here.