Re: Publishing the manual...

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: Publishing the manual...
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 23:47:39 +0200

Hi Neal. This sounds neat. I was thinking that, by the time the manual
hits the bookshelves, Geiser will probably have matured to the point of
having documentation: if you and/or the editors think it'd be worth it,
count on me to contribute (or help with) a short chapter on Geiser (i'll
understand it if you think it's out of scope; after all, although
Guile is its best supported Scheme, Geiser is not Guile-specific).

I'm not very familiar with Guile's documentation, or with its
implementation. On top of that, English is not my mother tongue. Despite
of that, if you think i can be of any help during the edition process,
feel free to drop me a line--i think writing about Guile would be fun.

Cheers,
jao