guile --version incorrectly prints GPL

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: guile --version incorrectly prints GPL
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:04:12 +0200

Hey,

    address@hidden:~/src/guile$ meta/guile --version
    lt-guile (GNU Guile) 1.9.11.159-33df2
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.

    Written by the Guile developers.

The license is wrong; Guile is LGPLv3+.

This license printout is from version_etc from gnulib, which I don't
really understand. Ludo would you mind fixing this for the next release?
:-)

Also the "Written by the Guile developers" line at the bottom looks
totally superfluous; would be better without the last two lines I
think.

Also, what about the years?

http://wingolog.org/