documentation for (web ...)

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: documentation for (web ...)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 22:01:14 +0100

Hi Neil,

I was looking at documenting the recent web stuff. My idea is to make a
new section in the Guile Modules chapter, after POSIX, with the intro
that the web is the new POSIX (sorta). In that section I'll write
documentation for the various web modules. Let me know if you have a
better idea, or don't like my idea, or what, and we'll work things out.

Cheers,

http://wingolog.org/