Re: ECMAScript support broken?

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: ECMAScript support broken?
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 12:54:25 -0500

Hello,

I like your use of @implv, though.

> I plan to run some ecmascript test suite as well as the library I want
> to use in my project.  Do you know how to run guile as a ecmascript
> interpreter from command line?

If you mean give guile a '.js' file have it interpret that with
ecmascript, then I think it's not possible right now, although I
suspect that such a feature could be added easily.

If you have a file that you only want to use with Guile, though, you
might be able to put ",L 'ecmascript" as the first line.

Noah