Re: Large changes to numerics coming

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Large changes to numerics coming
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 00:09:26 -0500

I wrote:
> I have a very large set of changes to guile numerics for better
> compliance to R6RS, including a massive increase in the number of test
> cases in numbers.test.  All that remains is to split it up into smaller
> commits.

In case anyone wants to see my current patches, they are in:

  http://www.netris.org/~mhw/guile-numerics-patches/

At the time of this writing, there are 3 reasonable commits there,
followed by one massive commit containing everything else.  Over the
next few days, I will work on splitting the massive commit into smaller
pieces.

    Best,
     Mark