Re: Cross compiling guile 2.0.2 on openwrt MIPS architecture.

From: Jiva bagale
Subject: Re: Cross compiling guile 2.0.2 on openwrt MIPS architecture.
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:30:22 +0100

Hi,

the target have strace. I will report the results here once I can use it.
I think one of the patch I was using might also have caused this issue.
So i have included the original error message here. If the patch was causing this issue, It might be possible to solve this in some other way.
The error message is here:  http://pastebin.com/u1xsmKpg  .

The patch is this: http://pastebin.com/GRjYZSv3

If we could solve this error without this patch, may be we will have different result.

Regards
Jiva