Re: The dynamic stack

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: The dynamic stack
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 21:32:57 +0100

Greets :)

On Tue 06 Mar 2012 18:20, address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> Andy Wingo <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> I have pushed a patch to master that changes the implementation of the
>> dynamic stack
>
> The “dynwind stack” actually (I misread it the first time.)

Yes, it did have this name before.  (More often, "the wind list".)  But
since "dynwind" is overloaded so much (dynamic-wind operator, <dynwind>,
scm_dynwind_*), and the dynamic stack can have other things on it like
prompts, I thought it best to give it a new name.

> Could you please add comments in dynstack.c (above each function), and
> make sure to follow GCS-style (no hanging brace, for example)?

What do you mean by "no hanging brace"?  To my knowledge^Wignorance this
file does have the right style.

What sorts of comments would you like to see?  I have been working with
this code a lot, so perhaps some things which are obvious to me from
names, types, assertions, etc that might not actually be obvious.  I
don't see what I can write that isn't wholly redundant.  Perhaps you
will let me know :-)

http://wingolog.org/