Re: syntax closures

From: Alex Shinn
Subject: Re: syntax closures
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 17:45:23 +0900

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <address@hidden> wrote:

2. I was actually hesistant to call this srfi-72 because of trying to
do what it want
   more than what it say's. A main trick to simulate the effect was to introduce
   a closure in the syntax at one point and therefore a choose the name
   syntax-closure not knowing that there is an already a notion of
that in the wild

Oh - I thought you were referring to the existing syntactic-closures.
I guess it's a plausible enough name to reuse coincidentally...

Carry on then :)

--
Alex