Testing with Custom Evaluators

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Testing with Custom Evaluators
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 23:53:12 -0400

Hello,

Apologies for not Guiling in a while! I just finished up a patch I was talking about a while ago. It lets you run the test suite with a custom evaluator. This is useful if you're testing new evaluators (or compilers!). Along the way, I also added the ability for the test suite to test itself, so I could make sure the custom evaluator stuff works.

What do you think?

Best,
Noah