[code] Quoted-printable decoding.

From: Dmitry Bogatov
Subject: [code] Quoted-printable decoding.
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 03:41:46 +0400

Hello!

Today I faced the need to decode quoted-printable message, and for fun,
learning and love to scheme implemented it myself rather than use any
other language. I found no existing implementation in Guile or Guile
Lib.

I would like to share code and ready to work and discuss to make it part
of Guile. If it possible, I would like to put my code to public domain
to avoid legal issues.

Code review is welcome.

Best regards, Dmitry Bogatov <address@hidden>,
Free Software supporter and netiquette guardian.
        git clone git://kaction.name/rc-files.git --depth 1
        GPG: 54B7F00D
Html mail and proprietary format attachments are forwarded to /dev/null.