examples addon and new hacker for guile

From: Johan Ceuppens
Subject: examples addon and new hacker for guile
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 06:17:48 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

I wonder if you would want an example in the repo with the following actor syntax :

;; start code
(define (make-table)
  (let ((dict (make-dictionary)))
    (define (add! key color)
      (dictionary-add! dict key color))
    (define (set! key color)
      (dictionary-set! dict key color))
    (lambda (msg)
      (cond ((eq? msg 'add!) add!)
            ((eq? msg 'set!) set!)
            (else (dict msg))))
)) ;; end code

Then doing things like :

;; start code
(define (make-sub-table)
        (let ((*subtable (make-table)))

                (define (dispatch msg)
                        (*subtable msg))

                (lambda (msg)
                        (cond ((eq? 'msg msg)
                                (dispatch msg)))))
;; end code

Then I am going to try to contribute in the near future, I guess I need to
read up on things.

How do I get co-author status on the project's working repository ?

Best regards,
Johan