Guile-Log v0.4.0

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Guile-Log v0.4.0
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 00:13:51 +0200

Hi all, after a ton of hacking I'm pleased to release guile-log v 0.4.0. It sports plenty of new features and some are,

NEWS:
=====
* Fast threadsafe vhash version of the assoc variable binding system
* Functional Dynamic Functions
* Functional Hash implementation using vhashes
* Program flow dynamic varible analytics
* An iso prolog implementation
* Delimeted continuations
* A catch and throw system

This software is usable but because I'm basically the sole user, it's alpha. This version
is interesting because it has a fairly complit iso-prolog langauge with an interpreter that you can use with

,L prolog

Ramaining things on the TODO:
=======================
* Multithreading
* GC of prolog variables
* Streams of data - be able to gc the tail of a stream e.g.
* Tabling or memoizations
* Debugging facilitiess
* cyclic datastructures
* Better documentation

For documentation you can read
http://c-lambda.se/guile-log/index.html#Top

And the sources are at,
https://gitorious.org/gule-log

And finally, the most important, Happy Hacking!