g-wrap: devel branch - 6 patches - Prepare 1.9.15

From: David Pirotte
Subject: g-wrap: devel branch - 6 patches - Prepare 1.9.15
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 15:57:05 -0300

Hello,

I have pushed another 6 [tiny] patches, releated to the autool chain
integration,
Changelog, README, some git house keeping stuff and Pepare 1.9.15:

        http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/g-wrap.git/?h=devel

I have also worked [quite a bit] on the web pages, the intention being to
really make
it easy for a user, especially a Guile new comer, who would want to try
Guile-Gnome
or Guile-Clutter, to install from the tarball.  Hence a special dedication to
the
download and developer pages, please take a look and comments welcome!

        http://www.nongnu.org/g-wrap/index.html

        [ while doing this, I changed the layout, no offense to anyone here,
        [ and I kept a copy of the previous 'model', so if the new
        [ presentation is a 'problem', i can rollback:

This is you last chance to make comments, I will merge, tag and release very
soon
now.  Please try
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/g-wrap/g-wrap-1.9.15.tar.gz and
let me know ...

Quiz:

        Which mailing list(s) should I send the g-rap-1.9.15 release announce
[yet
        to write]?  I can see the previous announce email content in the
archives,
        but not the recipient(s) list

Cheers,
David