G-Wrap 1.9.15 released

From: David Pirotte
Subject: G-Wrap 1.9.15 released
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:36:37 -0300

Hello,

We are pleased to announce G-Wrap 1.9.15, the next maintenance release
for the 1.9 series.

G-Wrap Homepage:

        http://www.nongnu.org/g-wrap/

G-Wrap 1.9.15 release tarball GPG signature [*]:

        http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/g-wrap/g-wrap-1.9.15.tar.gz

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/g-wrap/g-wrap-1.9.15.tar.gz.sig

About G-Wrap:

        G-Wrap is a tool (and Guile library) for generating function wrappers
for
        inter-language calls. It currently only supports generating Guile
wrappers
        for C functions.

Changes since 1.9.14:

        -] G-Wrap now requires Guile 2.0, allows Guile 2.2;
        -] Requires autoconf >= 2.61, automake >= 1.12, adding /build-aux
        -] We no longer update Changelog, see G-Wrap's git logs instead
        -] No free/mark on WCT objects, and remove use of scm_gc_free
        -] Use scm_module_variable instead of the deprecated scm_sym2var
        -] The documentation has been restructured, updated and fixed to work
with
            texinfo >= 5.2; Removing doc/version.texi - it is generated/updated

This release was built/tested using the following tools:

        -] Autoconf 2.69
        -] Automake 1.15
        -] Libtool 2.4.2
        -] Makeinfo 6.0
        -] Guile 2.0.11.114-649ec
        -] Guile-Lib 0.2.2
        -] Glib 2.44

David,
on behalf of the G-Wrap team.

[*] Use a .sig file to verify that the corresponding file (without the .sig
suffix)
is intact.  First, be sure to download both the .sig file and the corresponding
tarball.  Then, run a command like this:

        gpg --verify g-wrap-1.9.15.tar.gz.sig

If that command fails because you don't have the required public key,
then run this command to import it:

        gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys A3057AD7

and rerun the 'gpg --verify' command.