Re: GNU Guile 2.1.5 released (beta)

From: Matt Wette
Subject: Re: GNU Guile 2.1.5 released (beta)
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 07:28:01 -0800

> On Dec 7, 2016, at 11:55 AM, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> We are pleased to announce GNU Guile release 2.1.5.
>
> Guile 2.1.5 is the fifth pre-release in what will eventually become the
> 2.2 release series.  We encourage you to test this release and provide
> feedback to address@hidden

I am building on my Mac running macOS 10.12.1, aka Sierra.  I will post my
patches when I get through “make check”.

As a heads-up:
1) macOS does not have clock_getcpuclockid(), stime.c line 833, so patch skips
that check.
2) macOS mkostemp() (filesys.c line 1496) will fail if any non-supported bits
are passed in open_flags, so patch masks out unsupported bits.

Make check is failing on test-language, so I will be chasing that down.

Matt