Re: Wisp as shipped language in Guile?

From: Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: Wisp as shipped language in Guile?
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 01:22:33 +0200

Matt Wette <address@hidden> writes:
> Looks promising, especailly if the footprint is small.
> Can someone post the sample guix specification?
> I could not access from the gnunet log.

Do you mean the wisp package for Guix?

It’s here:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/packages/guile.scm?id=v0.13.0-2323-g35131babc#n1251

    guile-wisp

Wisp is really just parsing the code structure differently:

- it creates the tree structure by adding parens for indentation
  - in chunks delimited by double-empty-lines
  - with syntax for double-parens and
  - generalizing the dot prefix from (equal? 1 (. 1)) to meaning "this
    line does not start with a parenthesis" and

- treats the result as regular Scheme.

(plus the nitty gritty to make that work with string-parsing, character
literals, quoting, unquoting and so on)

Best wishes,
Arne
--