status of guile-present

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: status of guile-present
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 19:15:32 -0600

Hi all,

I was looking at the availability of guile-related libraries on GuixSD,
and I came across guile-present, which seems to have a nice facility
somewhat adjacent to the Racket presentation-mode.

Does anybody know the status of this project?
http://wingolog.org/projects/guile-present/

I can't seem to checkout the git code from gitorious as it seems to not
be a running git server anymore?

I tried to contact Andy (?) Wingo using the email address listed on the
page, but I have not heard anything back from them. I presume somebody
on here knows how to reach out to him to see about getting the code
moved to https://sr.ht/ or some other repository hosting solution.

Best,
Brett Gilio