Re: Stepping back up as a co-maintainer

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: Stepping back up as a co-maintainer
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 12:24:03 +0200

I think we should trust what Mark says and not second guess him.

Helping or being friend with someone is not among the worst crimes on my list.

Den tors 17 okt. 2019 11:28zx spectrumgomas <address@hidden> skrev:
I'm a simple Guile user and I hope I'm wrong, but I think Mark H weaver are
saying half-thruth here
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2019-10/msg00021.html
because he has a very close friendship witch Richard Stallmam:
"I've known RMS for a long time. For a few years, I spent most of my time
two doors down from him at the MIT AI lab. I was the FSF staff sysadmin for
a while, and did sysadmin work on RMS's laptop. I was his preferred typist
when he shattered his elbow and helped him replace his bandages, etc."
http://logs.guix.gnu.org/guile/2014-08-09.log

I think the joint statement
https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2019/joint-statement-on-the-gnu-project/ is the
true key factor of his return.