Re: Roadmap to 2.8 platform bindings

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: Roadmap to 2.8 platform bindings
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:06:36 +0200

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> So I meant to go do email today, but I didn't. Here's my progress:
>
> On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 22:56, Andy Wingo wrote:
>>      1. The module split. I assume rotty's on this and it will happen
>>         magically ;)
>
> No progress :)

See my other mail; this has mostly happened already :)

>>      2. Fix the convoluted primitives/non-primitives distinction for the
>>         base object wrappers.
>
> Well, I'm not sure if it's fixed, but I did a good two day's work on
> this. Here's the note I put in for the latest commit,
> address@hidden/guile-gobject--dev--0--patch-1:

Hope we can seamlessly merge that into the new glib Arch category. You
should really switch to G-Wrap TNG and the split modules.

> Not done yet. Waiting on the split.

Well, same as above, hopefully the changes are not too hard to merge;
has been quite some activity from both of us...

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

Make free software, not war!