Re: canvas example and fixes

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: canvas example and fixes
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:52:50 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes:

> I've now got a working canvas example, with rectangles, text, event
> callbacks and two affine functions at address@hidden,
> http://lilypond.org/~janneke/{arch}/2004-gnome

I haven't yet tried it out, but sound good! Anyway, the canvas example
should be in the libgnomecanvas module, not in gtk. Could you please
move it? You can use "tla mv" also across module boundaries, IIRC, to
keep the file ID.

As for the merging, I've added your GPG key to the tla-pqm keyring, so
you should be able to use "scripts/submit-merge" after adding the
upstream locations with "scripts/add-upstream"; like so:

% cd guile-gnome/src
% ./scripts/add-upstream
% cd gtk
% ../scripts/submit-merge "GDK fixes"

Note that I run the merging script by hand (will establish a cron job
soon), so don't expect immediate effect.

Also, please use the ChangeLog (in addition to the Arch commit log).

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

To iterate is human; to recurse, divine.